What makes Primary Care different at Whole Family Healthcare?
- Holistic approach to medical care and treatment plans.
- One-on-one comprehensive and personalized health care visits.
- Same day treatments (IV’s for hydration, B12, Immune booster’s, Ear Lavages, and more)
- Patients are encouraged to be proactive! Patients have more control when it comes to their health care needs as well as the healthcare needs of their family.
- We can augment primary care needs using natural and integrative measures that are not provided at most Primary Care clinics.
- We provide an integrative approach to primary care for the whole family
- Integrative approach with alternative treatment plans for disease prevention and for the management of chronic diseases such as chronic hypertension, high cholesterol, diabetes, chronic fatigue, etc.
- We can work with you to wean you off prescription medications, if applicable.
- Spend more time with your Primary Care Provider for a robust office visit which can cover lifestyle coaching, nutritional coaching, development of personalized treatment plans, stress management techniques and more!
Get more from your Primary Care at Whole Family Healthcare! Call our central scheduling line at 407-644-2990 to schedule your comprehensive first visit!
- Type II Diabetes natural reversal program
- Women’s Health
- Family Planning
- IV therapies
- Nutrition and Lifestyle Management
- Chronic Disease management
- Digestive Health
- Chronic Hypertension
- Holistic Disease Prevention
- Liver Detox Program
- Chronic Fatigue
- Pain Management
- Medication Weaning