Why should I consider the Whole Family Healthcare Infertility Package?
- About 40% of infertility issues begin with the man. The goals of working with the male are to boost sperm count, volume, motility & morphology.
- Abnormal hormone levels effect up to 90% of women with fertility issues. One of the goals of working with the female is to regulate & balance the hormone levels, regulate the menstrual cycle & regulate FSH and LH levels. Additionally, we are helping to dissolve polycystic ovarian masses, endometriosis, & other blockages.
- Stress plays major roles in fertility. Research has shown that acupuncture and chiropractic services reduce the amount of stress for both partners.
- Women diagnosed with decreased blood flow to the uterus find conception difficult. Research has shown that acupuncture and chiropractic adjustments increase uterine arterial blood flow. Regulation of uterine lining thickness may also play a role in fertility without the need for drugs or surgery.
Benefits of Natural Infertility Treatments for Women
- Increases blood flow to the uterus
- Regulates Hormones
- Creates free flow of Qi, Blood, Body Fluids, and Nerve Supply
- Regulates Menstrual Cycle
- Increases Thickness of the Lining of the Uterus
- Assists Ovulation
- Helps Prevent Miscarriage
- Keeps Pelvis in Alignment
Benefits of Natural Infertility Treatments for Men
- Boosts Sperm Count
- Reverses Seminal Duct Blockage
- Increases Testosterone Levels
- Increases Motility, Morphology & Mobility of Sperm
- Blood Flow to the Testicles Increases
- Improves Count & Volume of Sperm
- Increases Nervous System Flow into the Brain, Glands, and Reproductive Organs
What’s the difference between sterile and Infertility?
Sterility and Infertility are NOT the same thing. While 15% of all couples are infertile (unable to conceive after one year of trying), only 1% are sterile (conception is physically ruled out.) Of infertile couples who seek help, about 50% eventually bear a child.
How will acupuncture affect my fertility status?
Acupuncture enhances reproductive potential by harmonizing the endocrine system. Acupuncture directly affects the pineal and hypothalamus glands thus affecting the gonads and reproductive system. It is historically believed that in order to cure infertility, the most important thing is to adjust menstruation, which can be achieved through acupuncture.
How will chiropractic adjustments affect my fertility status or that of my partner?
Specific chiropractic adjustments also improve endocrine system health in both men and women by restoring proper communication in the body. When nerve flow is dysregulated due to subluxations (bones which have become slightly misaligned putting pressure on nerves), the “upstairs guys” (hypothalamus and pituitary glands) have trouble getting the right message down to the “downstairs guys” (male and female reproductive organs) and vice versa. Regular chiropractic care can improve your breathing, stress levels, blood vessel dilation and digestion. These positive effects may help move a fertilized egg into the fallopian tubes. In addition, if one’s pelvis is twisted, this can place pressure on the nerves going into both male and female reproductive organs and may stress them.
How do acupuncture and chiropractic adjustments reduce the risk of miscarriage?
Acupuncture allows for healthy uterine lining to form so that attachment can be achieved. Continual treatments are designed to increase blood flow going to the uterus during pregnancy and to keep mom healthy. Chiropractic adjustments align the pelvis, sacrum, and lumbar spine to open up nerve flow and blood flow to the uterus and placenta which are important to keep the uterus from contracting in the early stages of pregnancy, improve nutrient flow through the placenta into the developing baby, and regulate hormone balance.
Yes. Diet and nutrition play an important role in fertility and we may recommend various specific whole food supplements, herbs, and/or dietary changes to optimize your body’s fertility capability. Your body is like a car – it needs the proper fuel in order to work properly. If you put regular gas in a Ferrari, it won’t run very smoothly. If you put sugar in your car’s gas tank, it will destroy the engine.
Why is the Combination of Chiropractic and Acupuncture Recommended to Achieve Optimal Results?
Whole Body, Team Approach, Holistic, Non Invasive, Synergistic Effects, Less expensive than traditional medical interventions with no negative side effects
Office Contact Details
Whole Family Healthcare
1201 Louisiana Ave. Ste. E.
Winter Park, FL. 32789
Monday 9 – 5
Tuesday 9 – 7
Wednesday 9 – 5
Thursday 9 – 6
Friday 9 – 2