By: Steven D'Antonio, AP
Summer is over and fall is upon us. With the change of seasons and temperature fluctuations there is an increased prevalence of cold and flus. Signs and symptoms of a cold or flu may include fatigue, nasal congestion, headache, sore throat, fever, chills, and muscle aches. A strong immune system is the best prevention for avoiding colds and flus.
We highly recommend the following preventive strategies:
- Dietary Modification-limit intake of refined sugars, eat plenty of yellow, orange, red, and purple fruits and vegetables, increase intake of purified water
- Get regular sleep
- Daily exercise and stress reduction (stress weakens the immune system)
- Immune boosting herbs and homeopathic formulas-get scanned for individual needs
- Intravenous Immune Boosters with Vitamin C, B vitamins, and minerals
- Homeopathic Immune Boosting Shot
- Acupuncture sessions to boost the Wei Qi or Immune System
If preventive strategies are not started soon enough then we can also treat your cold and flu symptoms with natural medicines. The key is to seek treatment immediately. We offer a variety of treatment options which are safe and effective.Properly selected treatments will not only relieve your symptoms but often will also shorten the duration of your illness. At Whole Family Healthcare we would like to provide you and your family with the tools you need to stay healthy this cold and flu season.
Immune Boosting IV-2 per month