Dr. Jay Seltzer
is a Chiropractor
who specializes in Corrective Spinal Care with an extensive background in whole family wellness. Dr. Seltzer obtained his DC degree in 1967 from The Chiropractic Institute of New York, followed by completion of an internship at Spears Hospital in Denver, Colorado, and has been caring for the folks of central Florida for the past 43 years.
Post graduate technique training includes: Full Spine Diversified, Webster, Activator, Neurological Relief, SOT Cranial, Pierce, Thompson, Net, Best, Pettibon, Logan Basic, Upper Cervical, KST, ABC, Torque Release and Nimmo. Additional training also includes Acupuncture, Auricular Therapy, Natural medicine, Orthopedics and Applied Kinesiology.
Dr. Seltzer was past president of The Central Florida Chiropractic
Society as well as a past member of The Board of Governors For Naturopathic Physicians Association. He is presently a member of: The Florida Chiropractic
Association, The American Chiropractic
Association, The International Chiropractic
Association, The Council of Orthopedics and The Council of Radiology.
Dr. Seltzer stresses the significance of the Innate ability of the body to heal itself when free from interference. His philosophy of wellness is based upon the “5 essentials” of health:
1) Maximized nerve supply-free pinched nerves along the spine to keep 100% brain/body communication 100% of the time.
2) Maximized Mind-a healthy perspective and attitude concerning all phases of life.
3) Maximized quality nutrition (the use of real foods and supplements to feed your body).
4) Maximized oxygen and lean muscle (exercise to decreased fat and increase muscle).
5) Minimize toxins (detoxify your system of harmful poisons and chemicals).
Dr. Seltzer or “Dr. Jay” as most of his patients refer to him, looks forward to meeting with you and your entire family.